Volunteering in Thailand is one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences you can give yourself, and we want you to help us tell the world about it. Submit your team profile today!
To apply, click here.
The entry period for the "Thailand Ultimate Moment" campaign begins on March 21, 2014 and ends on June 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM (PST).
1. Your team (comprised of 3 members) will travel to Thailand and work together on your assigned project for approximately 10 days.
2. Once selected as a participant, each team will be required to create content documenting their experience volunteering in Thailand. This can include the lead-up to travel, during the experience, and for one month after. This is your opportunity to be creative and develop your travel journalist skills through a variety of mediums. You will be an ambassador for socially responsible travel to Thailand!
The team judged to have created the most engaging content, reached the most people and been the most creative will win a grant valued at $1,000(USD) to donate to their project. The team will also win a cash prize of $500(USD) for your personal enjoyment.
- March 21 – June 13, 2014: Submission period
- June 20, 2014: Finalists announcement
- July 11 – 20, 2014: Volunteer mission period
- July 21 (TBC), 2014: Finalists return to the U.S.
- August 2014 (TBC): Journalist reception in Los Angeles / Winner announcement